View single post by Mike Lackey
 Posted: Wed Feb 27th, 2013 05:10 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Mike Lackey


Joined: Fri Apr 6th, 2012
Location: Bluemont, Virginia USA
Steve Cunningham wrote:
Those are called escutcheon pins. McMaster-Carr has them.

If anyone knows where to find them in Brass Please pray tell, I have been using different size brass brads, Split tail rivets and of course save the existing ones when ever possible

Last edited on Wed Feb 27th, 2013 05:14 pm by Mike Lackey