View single post by Tom Dreesen
 Posted: Sat Mar 2nd, 2013 02:04 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Tom Dreesen

Joined: Fri Nov 25th, 2005
Location: Roanoke, Virginia USA
Steve Cunningham wrote: Those are Round Type U Drive Screws. Their primary usage was to attach nameplates to machinery. Most manufacturers went to adhesives later.
steel or zinc is all I find; use colored lacquer if you want "brass"